Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy weekend. & Back from the beach.

AWESOME. Just got back from shooting a short documentary in South Padre Island, It was a great experience!! my good friend Luis and Carlos Pruneda made the trip possible. Both of them agreed to help out with the road trip. Luis had some exciting stories, that made the trip a memorable one. We finally finished shooting around 12p on friday and headed back to Laredo, in time to witness the marriage of my first ever best friend Mr. Efren Martinez. Here are some of the pics of Efren's wedding.

I will post some pics of the SPI trip when I get a chance. Anyways the weekend was not over by any means. I was hired to take some pics and video at Embassy Suites here in LAredo, TX on Sunday the 28th of Sept. It was something new to me. I had never shot pictures for a 50th Birthday Party. Anyways I was able to finish shooting all the pics and video by 9:30pm and finally headed home. That's when reality hit. HOMEWORK> KIDS> AND MY WIFE> wait a minute FANTASY FOOTBALL!! = STRESS.get it? Well there is something I learned a few years ago. You will accomplish more when you worry about things you can actually fix, dont worry about the problems that can't be changed by you. hmm!!! that doesn't even make sense....., Neways, I managed to finished some of my homework, including my kids homework, and hopefully ill get to do some editing by end of the week.

short film update. "the journey" with Artist Luis Pruneda will be posted later on this week. Its coming out awesome!! Cinematography at its very finest!!

No comments: